viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012



I have always wanted to visit one of the United Kingdom's countries, but lately I have been reading about Scotland and, I must say, I love it. It's not about those extensive, green and beautiful landscapes, nor the haggis, one of their typical food that is sheep's pluck in the animal stomach, nor their delicious whisky, nor the traditional music with those bagpipes (ok, maybe is not the most beautiful sound in the world, but I like it) and is not even the salary that I could get working as a teacher there (at least three times the one that I could get here). Is, and I'm ashamed of this, because the skirt. Yes, you read it right, is because the man can use skirts. You know, like Mel Gibson in Braveheart. I would totally like to live there, make some new friends and spent the rest of my life looking for Nessy, the Loch Ness Pet (or Monster, but maybe is cutie, so it would terrible call it a "monster").

So I hope to travel there someday. Write ya later =^)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario