viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

The Power of Six (posts)

I used to read books since I was 4. My mother is a teacher in a little school by here, and I used to go regularly to the library. It wasn't until I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone that I become a book worm (I'm not sure, but I read a lot anyway).  I've a read a lot of books, science fiction mostly, like Harry Potter’s saga, The Lord of the Ring’s trilogy, Sherlock Holmes’s stories, inter alia. Yes, I like english writers. Which is my favorite book? My favorite book is…. is always a hard question, because I love Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has an amazing story (or, I could say, I lot of amazing stories, like the one of Snape, that, I must say, is my favorite character ever), BUT, my favorite author is sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Why? ‘cause he’s awesome, that’s why. The last book I read was I’m the Number Four, a book about an alien, a lorien, which comes to the Earth running away from mogadorians (another kind of alien). There’re nine lorien in the Earth, they've to be killed in order and the mogadorians has killed 3 already.  Is a short book, I read it in 2 days. Personally, I like it, but isn't a good book. I would not recommend it, except to someone that really loves science fiction.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario