viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Independence Day holidays


I live outside Santiago, in the country, with huasos and huasas, horses and cows, so the Independence Day is a very popular celebration. You can found empanadas, chicha, anticuchos and other typical things all year long, but in this period it gets more expensive. I think it's dumb. But that's not the point. I kinda like these holidays, because the barbecue becomes the everyday's meal, and I love eat meat (that sounds funny). I celebrate with my family, with all of them, in my grandparent’s house. Sometimes we go to Pomaire (I live near there) just to walk around, eat some mote or, my favourite, the typical kilogram empanada. I know, it's so much for one person, but I'm a big boy and I'm growing up. Or at least that's what my grandmother says. This year, anyway, I didn't do so much, because I've practice the week before and after Independence Day holidays, so that week I just spent my time resting (that mean play some video games, sleep, spent time with my girlfriend, eat and sleep again. Not in that order necessarily). Not exactly what someone would call a real holidays, I'm sorry. My next Independence Day holidays will be better, so I can tell you something funnier.

Take care and write you later =^)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario