sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

My Future Job

So, we meet again. This time I'm going to talk (or write) about my future job. There are some subjects that I hate. There's those other subjects that I don't really care so much. Those that I like. Those that I really like. And Curriculum. I love it. Why? Because is a important one, is like a base. Let's say that Education is a body, with arms, legs and stuff. Curriculum would be the brain, the only one able to control the others subjects. You get it now? Is the root of what the students learn, the only thing that determinate how is going to be a society. And, if you ask me, I would love to work at ministry to develop the curriculum of the tomorrow's students. Can you imagine it? Taking that kind of decisions is very important, because the curriculum is a prior factor that decides the culture of a country, their beliefs, even their way to think. Is crazy, I know, but is a great responsibility too. If I'm going to take that path, a sort of political one, I'll have to take care of my image. I mean, I've to pay attention to what I do, where I go, what I say and all that kind of things. Politics has a harsh environment. But I think I can do it. I've the strengths to do it. Or at least I think that I've them. I can be a leader, a very responsible person, I've the ability to organize things and I think I'm going to be a good teacher So, why not?

Take care. Write you later =).

PS: I'm clearly not for the money

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario